Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Give me a 50mm and I'll show you what I can do with it


Well, Its another entry on 50mm hahaha! For this entry I wanna share my experience on what I can do with 50mm.


For the session I would wanna thank Alexa and Ronmad for the opportunity. The moment Alexa said she wanna hangout with me I straight away pick up my Sony Alpha a850 fullframe camera with Minolta 50mm f1.7


I'm really surprised by the performance of the lens. It was awesome. After I did a reading, I learn that the lens was specially design for fullframe camera.


So, to all Sony user out there, go for Minolta 50mm f1.7 instead of Sony 50mm f1.8. I really love the colour, details and contrast produced by it.


Sharpness? its damn sharp trust me. Just look at the picture. The lens best open at f2.8. You'll get the best detail when you open a f2.8. Just try it and find out.


The depth and bokeh produced from the lens is awesome. Same goes with the depth, its very clean.


According to my friend, the lens also known as "the ladies lens". I 100% agreed with him.

You see guys, in you next photoshoot try this. Just bring your camera and bring only 1 lens. In that situation you will explore the ability of your gear and your creativity.


I've always said to the people I've met, "50mm is a must have lens". I bet the cheapest you can get it in Mudah.my range between RM250 - RM350. If you have extra cash, go for f1.4 or f1.2. Its up to you cause it depends on your budget.


I know few people who only shoot with 50mm and their images are awesome. Trust me when I said, in your next photoshoot bring only your 50mm lens. Explore and get creative. good luck and all the best

No comments:

Post a Comment