Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Firsha Arabella - I miss her

Firsha Arabella
Surfing for you


Its been a while since the last time I updated my blog. This time I come out with something new(for me) for you viewers. Somehow I manage to get a session with Firsha Arabella, she is one of Joyah Leobabe So'od's talent. Normally Firsha will pose on something exotic but this time I come out with something different out of her. While shooting her naked I noticed one thing about her, I realize that this girl is cute and she has a great smile. Plus this girl can pose quite good. I really like her attitude, when people ask me what do I think about Firsha? I will answer that she is chicky, cute and fun to be around with and don't forget cuddly. Seriously guys, she loves to cuddle hehehehehe kira ok la sebabnya aku pun suka cuddle-cuddle ni.


Firsha Arabella
I found you, yeay!


For this series, I try to come out with something different. What I'm trying to show in my artwork is about "girl in love". Thank god that Firsha performs very well. I really thank her for that.


Firsha Arabella
I miss you


I my humble opinion, for this kind of photoshoot its not that easy to do. I have to plan really well and communicate with the talent really. I myself try my best to put Firsha's in the mood that I wanted. Honestly, during the session, Firsha actually clueless. She has no idea what I'm trying to do until I publish the picture hahahahaha teruknya aku


Firsha Arabella
Found you


Edit gambar-gambar ni dan juga tulis blog ni membuatkan aku rindu budak kecik ni. Aku pun taktau pasaipa. Mungkin ada kimia kot. Yang pasti aku tak sabar untuk sesi berdua kami di masa akan datang


Firsha Arabella
Where have you been sayang? I miss you so much

6 comments:

  1. great concept bro.. ade story line... got the mood and it shows the love in her... congrat bro... btw.. i like the tone... cemana buat ek??

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx man, glad you like it, thats the plan, aku mmg nak tunjukkan story kt sini.

    untuk tone ni nnt aku akan buat tutorial :D

    ReplyDelete